This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pool Swim workouts not loading correctly in 955

Hello,

I created a Pool Swim workout in Connect, put it in my calendar and synced to my 955. It loads funky in the 955, with intervals and rests out of sequence as the workout progresses. You can see this when you view the workout in the watch, or if you do it. Workout looks just fine in Connect, web app or mobile app. This works just fine in my 945. Anybody else experiencing this? Not sure if specific to just Pool Swims, but haven't tried yet creating another type of workout. Thanks!!

• i have problems with my swimming today. The watch stopped to read the distance in the half of the training. I restarted the activity and a not measure distance in the rest on the training

Pool length is 33 1/3 m

• I also had some similar weird problems today. I created a Pool Swim workout in Connect which started with 2 repetitions of 100m and then 10s rest, the next step was an 800 swim, but it was outside of the repetitions, only the 100m and 10 rest would repete for 2 times. As soon as I finished the 800m, I pressed the lap button to go to the next step, which should be a 1 minute rest, but then the watch just showed me the 800m again with a 1/2, as it was in the repetition as well.

When I finished I checked in the app and the workout was fine, it was not supposed to repeat the 800m, it just went to a difference sequence. I just don't know why it did it, and it is the second time it happened to me. 

• i have a lot of problem with swim...My Garmin 955 does not correctly count 3-steps ,or more,  workouts. For example a workout with 3 x [(20x50) + 100 +100]. With Garmnin 935 it worked ....

• Similar thing happens to my imported workouts from Training Peaks.  A set of 4X ends up grabbing the wrong intervals.

Workout is intended to have a single 400 FS max effort, but the watch is interpreting the data as 4X (20 sec rest + 20 sec rest + 400 FS)!!!

Has there been a solution to this yet???