GPS not syncing/starting anymore

Hi !

Since a week now, when i try to start an activity, my GPS is never able to connect.
Iv' tried to reboot the watch, tried the different GPS options (GPS, GPS+GALILEO, etc..), tried on different types of activities, even did a hard rese, and nothing worked.
I'm always tring to make it sync while in perfect conditions (outside, no tree, not moving, etc...)

I'm not able to get the GPS working anymore. Anyone had the same issue ?

Thanks

• MSK, I'm sorry to read about this disruption. Can you look within your watch's About screen (menu > Settings > System > About) and let me know if GPS says 0.00? If it does, try checking for updates using Garmin Express. If it does not update your GPS version, you will need to contact your local Product Support center.

If your GPS version says either 5.50 or 6.60 (it depends on your part number), then it is up to date. In this case, please plug your watch into a computer and access the Garmin Folder. Open the folder and look for the "Remote SW" folder. Right-click and delete. Then, safely eject. Attempt to locate GPS again, and test out different GPS options if necessary.

• After 2 weeks, it seems to work better again, fo no special reason.