This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Adjust vibration intensity to make it less annoying for everyone around me

Hi! 

I would like to have a possibility to turn down the vibration strength in my watch. Why it's so difficult? Even the test mode allows you to test all spectrum of strengths of the watch vibration!

The default vibration "sound" is so loud I have to turn it off  whenever I'm at work or even talking with anyone. It makes notifications in my watch just useless.

I use Garmin watches everyday for 7 years now. I love my Forerunner 945, because its functionalities are great but also because IT IS THE ONLY Garmin watch with pro functions which fits on my small woman's wrist! 

I wanted to wait with my complains about the vibrations level for new series of watches and maybe upgrade the device to Forerunner 955, as Fenix 6s was still too bulky for my wrist. I've just learnt that Forerunner 955 is bigger than 945 and doesn't fit my wrist at all. Fenix 7s of course doesn't solve the "problem" that I'm a woman as well. 

Dear Garmin, WOMEN ARE USING YOUR PRO PRODUCTS AS WELL. And before you take it info account, I guess I'll have to wait until the new series of watches. In those circumstances, as I HAVE spend some more time with my Forerunner 945, please consider to add the vibration level functionality into Forerunner 945.