This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Wrong sunset/sunrise times

I noticed a few days ago that my Garmin Forerunner 945 displays a wrong sunrise/sunset hour. It seems it's shifted by 2 hours.

I didn't change anything in the settings, the time setting is to synchronize automatically via GPS. I have the 11.10 software, and auto-update on (so I assume it's the most recent software).

How can I fix this? Thanks!

• Mine is 4 months that is how it is! But I am stuck at firmware 8.2 which apart from this little bug (which I see has not been solved!) Is perfect, and I am rejecting any update.

• I just checked on my watch & it's correct for my location (in Ireland). The watch is running the latest beta 11.52.

• Same bug here! I have a FR 955 with 13.22 version and my sunset/sunrise is shifting about 3h to further. My GPS sync is active, also. A weird situation is also happening once the sunset/sunrise in main screen seems to be correct. The bug is happening just to mini-widget and control wheel.