This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRV status

Hi,

Does anyone know if HRV status will be coming to the Forerunner 945?

Thanks

Mike

• If it requires the new (FR955/Fenix 7/FR945LTE) Elevate 4 sensor, it won't be made available.

Beyond that, I'm not sure if they would even if they could: I'd love to buy a software upgrade (service+subscription support for firmware updates?) if that was financially feasible for Garmin, but I think they'd rather people buy their new hardware.

I'd be very happy for Garmin to surprise me and deliver an update anyway tho... if Apple and Garmin were on the forefront of delivering longterm updates for their products, I'd certainly recommend them more often.

• Recurring question to which no Garmin manager deigns to clarify.

I don't think it has anything to do with the optical sensor. The Fenix ​​6 has the same as the 945 and has recently included the HRV

• No it doesn't. We have it on Fenix 6 ;)

• Thanks for getting back on this Everyone. it seems if Garmin had the will to do it they could easily do it, so its wait and see. 

• Can someone from GARMIN possibly announce something, please?
    The Fenix 6 has the same sensor and also because of the software should not be any major obstacles.
    Does GARMIN want to provide HRV status via update or not?

• It would be great to get an update from Garmin on this one, please!

• The FR945 has been a device relegated to neglect in terms of updates. You'll still get small bug fixes, but that's about it.

I have replaced the FR945 with the Huawei Watch GT Runner, and to say that it has been the best thing I have done.

I don't understand why we have these forums, originally created for a more fluid communication with the developers of the brand and their clients.

I am tired of unsuccessfully requesting information by all means regarding the implementation (or not) of the HRV.

My only question was: Why, being of the same generation, capacities and range, was the HRV included in the F6 and not in the FR945? I was just asking for an explanation for myself and the rest of the community.

The developers and those responsible for interacting with us (customers) never deign to reply on this particular forum.

Tired of this rudeness, I left Garmin. Eye! I have been a user of various models for more than 15 years.

I'll keep reading, hopefully one day the Garmin Blade will dominate, and hopefully they'll enjoy the HRV (as well as the F6) in one of their updates.