This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 945 new owner, recommended accessories?

Hi there,

So I've just bought a Forerunner 945 black and am looking at kitting it out with some accessories, am interested in what people recommended? Here are the ones I've selected some of which are probably obvious, others I may want but am unsure of

Purchased.

HRM-Pro, 22mm compatible leather strap (black)

Tempered glass screen protectors (bought a 5 pack, so cheap why not).

TPU protective case

Flat charge station

Considering

47mm Bezel protector for a Fenix 5/6 - Will this work with a 945 has anyone done this?

• If you have a screen protector, I'm not sure a TPU case is necessary. The watch is pretty robust.

Unless something like rockclimbing or bouldering is one of your sports, in which case I'd say yes.

• Thanks mcalista, I decided to go for a TPU case in lieu of knowing about the Bezel protectors. Bezel protectors look much better and I like them for the aesthetics as well the lettering looks a lot clearer, removing the bolts and of course the protection, but they're all coming from China which means they'll take a long time, further, I don't know if the thickness of the bezels are identical or if they'll overlap with the screen. They're cheap enough I might buy one if I don't hear from anyone saying 'I tried it and it doesn't work' to be someone who can verify if it works/how it looks.

• You've already got the main ones including a screen protector.  Might I suggest a Tempe external temperature pod?  The watch itself is too easily influenced by skin/body temp to be useful. 

I also like the many options for quick release bands out there.  I have them in many different colors and just switch them up depending on my mood.