This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Do you have any problem with strap mount with your watch?

My 945 got a crack in strap mount after 9 months usage. (Only triathlon no heavy sport like hiking or caving).

Should I use AB glue for fix it temporary. Or trade in for new one with $150 fee? (service center in my country refused to replace as it's external damage)

There is another crack line in the opposite

• I've not noticed anything with my 945. This issue plagued the 645m watch which was the reason why I sold my 645m and got the 945. I hope this is not a common issue with the 945 as well. 

• Have you been using only Garmin watch bands of the correct size? I’ve never had any issues with the lugs on any Garmin watch including my 945 or my wife’s. 
      Bit never had a 645m…

• I use the quick release from Fenix (the same size). Maybe it's my fault after all, I usually put my watch directly on the table instead of any mount. The watch's mount strap would be affected in this position, maybe it was pressed on by something and got broken lines then.