This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleep score only on watch?

Update - found it in the app (has its own separate card - I was expecting it as part of the sleep card) and on the web based on someone's post. Doesn't look like I can delete this post - my question has been resolved.

---

I like new metrics - but it seems the sleep score and summary are only available on the widget on the watch and not the (android) app? Be nice if this information was also in the app, esp to be able to see the sleep score over time (like you can with other stats)

I'm very happy that Garmin has continued to update and add features to the watch.

• Interesting. I have the sleep score as well as the muscle map in GCM on my Android device. I'm running GCM 4.43 on a Pixel 3 running Android 11 with the May 5 security update.

• Funny…

Me: Fenix 6 pro, Samsung Galaxy S10, Android 11, GCM 4.43 and iPhone XR, iOS 14.6, GCM 4.43

My wife: Fenix 6s pro, Samsung Galaxy S8, Android 9, GCM 4.43

No Sleep Score on either Device. No muscle map on any Android device, no physiological age on my wife‘s phone.

Well, about muscle map, I don‘t see it on a prepared workout. If a workout is done, I see the muscle map on the summary screen of the activity.

Can‘t test with my FR945, because I had to RMA it.

• I did a little "empirical testing" today, across 4 syncs, and 1.5 hours, post-sleep.  Yesterday, I did the same, 5 syncs, detailed below.

I did a sync at 30 minutes, 60 minutes, and 90 minutes, got nothing, so I accessed the widget (which I do NOT want in my widgets-queue, begrudgingly installed ONLY to assist with sleep-sync), and boom-zip, it suddenly found my sleep-data (which the HR graph was showing, anyway, prior).

Yesterday, I did a 10, 30, 60, 90, and then a 120 minute sync(s), and at the 120, without accessing the widget, it managed to sync the data.

Up until this latest change (pretty sure this coincided with the 7.20 f/w push), I could sync within a few minutes of getting up, certainly 10 was plenty.  Apparently now, it's at least 120 minutes, OR if you open the widget.

I was unable to get support to acknowledge that an issue needed to be opened/tracked here, despite 3 chats (the 3rd being fairly lengthy), so that's a few hours I'll "never get back", and to no-end.  

The GCM remains, on the 4.43 version, for me, across 2 Android devices, I've been watching for an update, hoping it would fix this.  For me, this mostly nullifies the sleep data, as I've mostly forgotten about it, by the time it chooses to sync.  I don't understand why Garmin thinks there isn't an issue here, but apparently that's their hill.