This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Are structured SWIM workouts from TrainingPeaks EVER going to be able to be synced/exported to Garmin Connect?

I have a 945 and have been emailing Garmin and Trainingpeaks customer service about this for literally years. It took a long time for me to make them understand what I wanted. I want structured swim workouts from TrainingPeaks to download/sync/export whatever you want to call it. I want the structured swim workout that was created in TrainingPeaks to show up on my 945 just like the structured run and bike workouts do. And no, I don't want to create the workout myself, that's why I paid TrainingPeaks to do it for me. They spent a long time blaming each other for the lack of functionality, and then I started forwarding Garmin's responses to TraningPeaks and vice-versa. They both ended up giving me some vanilla response like "we know it's important, we're working on it" which basically means "stop bothering me". I can't be the only athlete that is pissed off that I have $600 on my wrist and I still have to write my swim workout on my arm with a ballpoint pen. I have "suggested" it to Garmin on the "Have an Idea?" page about 10 times. I would really like to know if anyone is actually working on this issue.