This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New golf course maps not getting updated on FR945

My local course was renovated about one year ago and I am not able to get the new layout updated on my Forerunner 945.  I've downloaded the latest golf course on my Garmin Connect App on the phone and synched it with the FR945 watch however it's still showing the old golf course. I have another Fenix 5 and Vivoactive 4 watch and when I did the same time, the new golf course gets updated and shown on the Fenix 5 and Vivoactive 4.  

I suspect that the golf maps from the FR945 have been preloaded on the watch somewhere because I see other golf courses on my FR945 which are not present in my Garmin Connect App and therefore is not updating the latest course from the App.  On the other hand when I look at my Fenix 5 /Vivoactive 4, there is only one course on the watch which corresponds to the same course which is on the Garmin Connect App.  It also appears that the Fenix 5 /Vivoactive 4 makes a connection to my phone every time I select the golf app to get the course layout but not with the FR945 which leads me to suspect that it's using the old map which is stored internally on the watch,

Can you please advise how do I delete the old course on the Forerunner 945 and update it with the new course?  This is getting extremely frustrating as it's taken so long for the course to be updated but it does not seem to work with the FR945.  Please help