This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRM-Pro not record Running Dynamics

Hi all,

My watch is 945 (ver 5.50) and HRM-Pro (ver 7.10).

The connection between my 945 and HRM-Pro is ok and the connection between GCM with both my 945 and HRM is ok too.

But I do a run activity on my watch, it notice that the connection between my watch and HRM-Pro status is Connected, after I finished activity and check on the GCM app the Running Dynamics did not record!?

Please help me!

P/s: I have reset my watch to default, disconnect HRM-Pro from my watch and GCM and reconnect again, replace HRM-pro battery but Running Dynamics still not record.

Thanks!

• Yes, I use the default Run App of Garmin. And I don't see the both Running Dynamics data screen on my watch during my run activity.

• you can try following:

remove the datafield

do a hard reset of the watch (press the light button as long as the watch turns off)
    turn on the watch and readd the datafield

Firmware of HRM Pro is 7.1?

• Yes, my HRM-Pro version is 7.1.

I have reset my watch to default, disconnect HRM-Pro from my watch and GCM and reconnect again, replace HRM-pro battery but Running Dynamics still not record.

I don't know why?

• what you mean with reset to default, the RUN App himself or the complete watch?
    a hard reset isn't a full reset of the watch, it only resets all the sensor on the watch, after a firmware Update you have mostly do this 2 times, the install process of the firmware need a second cycle, so it works for me

You are using other datafields for running, that are not default by Garmin?

• I reset my watch completely (use Setting->System->Reset on my watch)  before that I have hard reset (press the light button until the watch turns off).

No, I am not using any other datafields for running. Garmin default only.

• i had a similar issue with my hrm-run - someone suggested battery, so i put new battery in and all good - never got a battery warning unlike previous occasions

• so i put new battery in and all good

Was going to suggest that in my first post, but OP said they already changed the battery Thinking...

replace HRM-pro battery but Running Dynamics still not record.
  • Guys most likely the accelerometer sensor is dead.

Electrical HR sensor is fine.

• If nothing helps, simply request a warranty exchange (RMA) from Garmin Support!

• Most of what has been said has been exactly correct, just combining it into one section to make it faster to read. 

If running dynamics data does not appear, you can try these tips.

• Make sure you have a running dynamics accessory, such as the HRM-ProTm accessory.
    • Make sure your Garmin® device supports running dynamics.

For more information, go to www.garmin.com/runningdynamics.

• Pair the running dynamics accessory with your Garmin device again, according to the instructions.
    • Make sure you are paired using ANT‍+®, rather than Bluetooth®.
    If the running dynamics data display shows only zeros, make sure the accessory is worn right-side up.
    NOTE: Ground contact time and balance appears only while running. It is not calculated while walking.
    If those steps don't resolve the issue please contact your local support team.