This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Software Version 5.30 - Forerunner 945 - Live

Update can be downloaded through Garmin Express or Garmin Connect Mobile pending rollout.

Forerunner 945

Changes made from 5.20 to 5.30

• Resolved an intermittent issue which could result in the delayed sending of an assistance request message.
  • When some of you guys claim that garmin sleep is not accurate, are you referring to the total sleep or the breakdown of sleep?

Personally, I find my total sleep are very accurate. But no way for me to tell the breakdown between deep vs light vs REM.

• When some of you guys claim that garmin sleep is not accurate,

Total sleep of course. How could I know anything about the breakdown?

I did wake up before 9 and started working. I had been working about 7 hours when Garmin decides that I've awaken. I did not sleep 15 hours, c'mon.

• OK this is weird. I swear my total sleeping time are accurate so far. I shared this behavior on reddit regarding sleep.

www.reddit.com/.../

• Ok, edited this months sleep times to the time on weekdays when the alarm clock has waken me up. I think there was 2 days spot on and most had some extra hours some really ridiculous amounts like the example I posted.

So let's see if that makes any difference in future weeks when I'm not doing morning training.

• Editing sleep time did not fix mine. I have never edited the data.

I am a graveyard shift worker. So I need to change the settings of my sleep time 2-3 times a week prior to sleeping.

You can try changing the sleep time and then save settings to the watch a few times in a week.

• I swear my total sleeping time are accurate so far.

I take my light, deep and REM cycles with a grain of salt, but I too find my start, end and awake times very precise. 

• You can try changing the sleep time and then save settings to the watch a few times in a week.

I have the sleep settings at 23:30 and 7:30, I don't feel like they do anything.

• And for that you jumped from 5.20 to 5.30? I would then expected 5.21.

• I really have no problem with sleeping, flawless.

I just regret it doesn't count naps.

• Yo veo una mejora general en todos los sentidos.

Encantado con las sugerencias de entrenos, son entrenamientos muy variados y con todo el sentido siempre que la actividad se haga regularmente con cinta de pecho. 

Batería muy bien, buenas conexiones bluetooth, grandes mejoras en algunas interfaces renovadas "mucho más vistosas". 

A mejorar: Estaría bien que en la nueva característica de pista de atletismo, se pudieran configurar distancias más diversas que esos únicos 400m.

El trazado del GPS 

La verdad es que estoy encantado con el trabajo que se está haciendo con el FR945.