This update can be downloaded through Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile, pending rollout.
Software Version 5.20 Change Log
Added support for Daily Suggested Workouts, which are recommended based on previous activities. You can disable this from activity settings. (Run/Bike > Menu > Training > Workouts > Today's Suggestion.)
- Added support for the Track Run activity, which allows you to record outdoor track data, including lap splits and distance in meters, on a standard shape 400m track.
- Added support for Improved Recovery Time, which takes your stress, sleep, relaxation, and physical activity into consideration.
- Added support for Bouldering and Indoor Climb activity profiles.
- Added support for Grit and Flow features for mountain biking activities. Grit measures the overall difficulty of a ride, and Flow measures how well you maintain your speed throughout the ride.
- Improved optical heart rate performance.
- Updated the look of the Alarm screen.
- Updated the main workout data screen to indicate High, Low, or In Range for the current target.
- Various other improvements and bug fixes.