This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

music feature freezing / navigation screen won't stay on

Hi,

I'm a generally happy 945 owner after upgrading from 935.

However, I've got a few issues:

1) After a while - maybe an hour or two, the music feature just stops working. The watch is still connected to headphones. If i disconnect it and reconnect it connects fine but the actual playback and screens are frozen on the last song. I can rotate through the menu options, including browsing playlists, but they don't load and it stays on the song it was on, frozen. I do stop and start the music using the headphones rather than the watch. 

When this happens I eventually give up trying and use my phone. A while later when I try again it will start working again. I'm assuming I can't reboot the watch mid run as otherwise would have tried it but didn't want to risk losing the run after a few hours of running!

2) The last time I went out I had a new issue that I think might be something to do with me and how i've configured trail running on the watch. Whatever I did, most of the time the navigation screen would revert back to one of my other screens showing distance, pace, time etc.. - I was having to scroll through and back to the navigation screen time after time. Yet at other times it seemed to stay on it!

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

Dave