This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Restart in charging

I have my fr945, here for about 10 months. For the first time today I put it in charge, as soon as I connected it to H/Y, it restarted and continued charging. If anyone has encountered something like this, thanks for any info, I have software update 4.20.

Top Replies

All Replies

• What's 

connected it to H/Y,

Try it again first to check whether or not it was a one-off.

If it does happen again try a hard reset - press and hold top left until it shuts down then restart. The try again.

• I have this all the time on my 945 rev C. It crashes about 60% of the time when I plug in the original charging cable. This happens both with a charger or connected to the pc directly. Resetting doesn't make a difference at all alas. It also messes up the charging percentage when this happens, it jumps to 100% after this even though it's not nearly full.

• i had this also the very first time, running firmware 4.20.
    I connected to my PC because i wanted to install 4.29beta and then it happened - it restarted. but then it worked fine.

never had a restart when i charged the watch without connecting to a PC. (just on a power socket)