This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hydration Tracking Widget

Howdy all,

I just received my Forerunner 945 today and am learning my way around it. So far, so good, but one thing I cannot figure out is the Hydration Widget. I've seen a few posts on this forum that sound as though the feature has not yet been ported over to the 945, but It's in the manual, so I wanted to ask you pros, before contacting Garmin Customer Support.

Just so we're on the same page, I'll let you know how I attempt to access the widget. It's not currently on my favorites list (ie, when I hit the +/- Buttons), so I press and hold the + Button.I then hit the - Button until I come across the "Widgets" screen. I then toggle to the "Edit" Button.I scroll through the entire menu (my current favorite widgets) and do not see anything that says "Hydration". So I enter the "Add Widgets" menu and scroll through, again not seeing anything about Hydration.

Link: https://www8.garmin.com/manuals/webhelp/forerunner945/EN-US/GUID-09222897-857C-4CF5-A294-CFB255BD0759.html#

This manual expects it to be in my favorites list, as if it's already there; but unforunately it's not :/

Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Best,

Joe