- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected] Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 4.00 to 4.06:
- Add new Virtual Run activity profile. This enables broadcast of speed and heart rate information to virtual running applications such as Zwift.
- Add Widget Glances, a new way to view widget information. The option to enable is found in the Widgets menu.
- Add Low Heart Rate to the Abnormal Heart Rate Alert feature.
- Various improvements for battery performance.
- Fix an issue that was causing loss of treadmill calibration data. For best results, perform an outdoor run before your first treadmill activity.
- Improvements to breathworks
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
- Connect your Forerunner 945 to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and unzip Forerunner945_406Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the watch, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, place the GUPDATE-400.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder. Rename GUPDATE-400.GCD to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.