This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

945 failed to update new LT

Good morning everybody! Slight smile

New issue... This morning I went for a Running Workout (Threshold Intervals) and at the end of it, after saving the workout the watch asked me if I wanted to update the new Lactate Threshold. It was a bit worst than my previous one but I thought, what the heck le'ts update it anyway. At home I synched it using my iPhone and then I noticed something very weird. In the VO2Max widget in the watch the LT shows only the old bpm 168 and there is no pace at all, also it says is a Manual Entry...? What? I'm not sure what's going on here.... 

My previous LT calculated by my 945 through a Garmin Coach Trial Run back in December was 167bpm / 5:22 min/km. The one I accepted Today after my workout was 167bpm / 5:25min/km.

The other weird thing I've noticed is in the Garmin Connect Web there is no HR for the Workout I've done Today:

But if I open the workout all the HR details are there:

I used (as usual) a Polar H10 external strap. I've been training for a Marathon in April and I'm in my 4th week of training. I've done many Threshold intervals workouts already and I feel the improvement (and the watch times/paces are a proof of that) so not only I don't understand if this is a Bug or what but I think the new Threshold feels kinda wrong as well.... 

Any ideas? :-( 

Thanks in advance.