This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Heart rate monitor measuring insane values in "details" mode

Good morning.

I've encountered a problem today and would like some advice.

Heart rate on main screen: 77. I'm pressing down once to go into health stats and see the same - 77. I press start to go into details. See heart rate 77 for a second... then "measuring" and then instantly 118... 120 and it stays on those values. This is *** obviously because as soon as i wear Polar H10 the value on the same screen goes back to normal 65-80 etc.

How can i fix this issue? Have anyone encountered this before? I've already done hard reset by powering off and charging to 100%. What else can i do?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you

• My suggestion would be: create a brief youtube video of this issue and then link it to your post. Additionally, send a message to [email protected] including a link to this forum thread and your video.

I guess someone at Garmin might be interested in your observed behaviour and the video link might be quite useful for others to check for similar issues.

• That's odd - you shouldn't get the "measuring" message since it's always measuring your HR. When I do your steps, I just see it dynamically updating the readout, no delay whilst it takes a reading.

Have you disabled all day HR or similar?