This update can be downloaded through Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile.
Change Log 3.90
- Add Garmin Swim 2 Features: Advanced Swim Workouts, Auto rest, Critical Swim Speed, Swim Pacing Alerts
- Added all-day respiration, respiration widget, and breathwork activity
- Improved treadmill calibration. An outdoor run prior to first treadmill use will improve performance.
- Added Pilates
- Improvements to Spotify, audio playback, other audio apps
- Fixed crash that could occur on activity save at high elevation
- Added advanced Yoga and Pilates Workouts
- Added support for Hydration widget, tracking, and sweat loss
- Added support for Airplane Mode, which allows the user to disconnect from all wireless communication namely Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT. (Hold Light > Controls > Hold Up > Add Controls > Airplane Mode)
- Added support for file based Emojis, which brings support for over 1300 Emojis. (Update your device through Express or connect it to Garmin Connect Mobile.)
- Added support for ClimbPro ‘Climb Detection’ setting in Cycling. (Bike > Activity Settings > ClimbPro > Climb Detection) This allows the customer to customize grade ‘sensitivity’ when identifying climbs.
- Improved ClimbPro for cycling by adding category coloring to the ascent graph, which better depicts the difficult portions of the climb. This will also be available when reviewing the elevation plot for a course.
- Improved compass performance.
- Fixed an issue where the device may become unresponsive when trying to navigate certain types of PacePro enabled courses.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the map would switch to a Dark theme when previewing a pacepro course.
- Various other fixes and improvements
ANT/BLE/BT Is at version 5.01. While we have historically used the ending of .00 with our production updates, this will change for some updates moving forward. This is a production update and is not a beta release.