This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Which is the best Garmin watch to record Running, Cycling, Swimming & Gym workouts .. and help me with daily & cumulative weekly overall fitness stats.

Need advice on multipart watch for this specific ask - Which is the best Garmin watch to record Running, Cycling, Swimming & Gym workouts .. and help me with daily & cumulative weekly overall fitness stats.

• Without further information its probably impossible to give you any valueable advice. What do you mean by best? Amateur or professional? Is your goal to use the watch for triathlon or for the sepearte disciplines individually? Are you willing to buy extra equipment, e.g. HRM-tri, powermeter etc.? And so on and so forth..

• Thanks.. Objective is a Triathlon watch thet captures I know Running, Cycling & Swimming but not sure if it does capture gym workout statistics as well ( like weight training - cal burned or any other probable parameters for gym workouts ) .. As for extra equipment.. I'd avoid it for now. a Prime capable watch as single source of truth is the goal. Thanks

• If you are just looking to capture those individual sports, then consider the Vivoactive4/Venu, or the Forerunner 245. 945/Fenix 6 offers multisport capability (ie. the ability to string multiple sports together in a single activity. eg. triathlon) and a massive battery life, but also at a significant price premium. Multisport capabilities are also available at a better price on some older models such as the 735 or 935, but slightly less sophisticated metrics.