This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't remove Spotify playlists

I have two Spotify playlists in the music library that can't be removed. Selecting remove or remove all the band around the watch face completes a full circle then hangs. The playlists remain and are still playable. How can they be removed permantly?

• I had similar issue a while back. I completely removed Spotify from watch and then reinstalled. I try not to mess with adding and removing playlist too much.

• Thanks for reply. While that may work and I'll try it's not a true solution just a work around. We shouldn't have to mess around removing anything to do something so basic. And shouldn't be restricted to making changes such as changing playlists. What's needed is for Garmin to fix the problem so that playlists can be managed properly. 

• Same issue with the 245. Had to uninstall  and reinstall Spotify to clear playlist. Now I am careful not to upload useless playlists to preserve micro managing a feature that clearly doesn't work as intended. Pls garmin sort this nonsense out, these watches have been on sale for over 6 months and we can't simply remove playlists

• After uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app, I would be curious if this allows you to remove a playlist now. While this shouldn't have occurred in the first place, I was unable to recreate the issue so I'm wondering if a fresh install of Spotify resolved this. 

• I had a similar issue.

I was able to remove all but 1 playlist, my solution was to log out of Spotify on watch (645) log back in and re-sync Spotify.

This Solved my issue without a total reinstall off app.

• Spotify on the firmware prior to v3.90 on my 945 was virtually useable for adding, removing, or updating playlist, so I resorted to uninstalling Spotify to correct playlist issues but the issues with playlists would return after a few days. I was at the point where I was ready to give up on Spotify and settle for MP3's, added to the 945's storage space, but the firmware v3.90 dropped and my add/update playlists issues appear to be corrected. Admittedly, I have not tried to remove a playlist and updating playlists may fail again, but for almost one week, playlist have been updating without issues. IMHO, I think the issues were related to WiFi connectivity, as the alternate solution was to connect to your phone as a hotspot to manage playlists, which I didn't care for.

• have the problem of having empty playlists on my watch i cant get rid of? what can i do?? the 245m and my music from itunes doesnt do that well with garmin express it seems! really frustrated...

• This also worked for me. Much easier than uninstall. But Garmin should correct the issue

• Same problem for me - exactly as you described it. I will try to uninstall Spotify and re-install, and then to install the playlists I want. But seriously? Come on Garmin this is clunky.