This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Delete activity from Training Status, Load and other FirstBeat metrics

Long story short I started my run and forgot to connect external HR strap. I didn't realize it only after the run that HR was collected from oHR. oHR doesn't work for me during an activity at all and I don't use it for this reason (see graphs below). This HR is my Zone 5 and it's ridiculous "smart" watch thought one is able to hold Zone 5 for 90 minutes without complaining. On the other hand oHR proved to be very good cadence sensor. :-) Anyway, mistakes were made.

Is there any way how to remove that incorrectly recorded activity from Training status, Load, etc.? I tried deleting from the watch, deleting in Garmin Connect, re-sync to no avail. I think of only other way to factory reset the watch. It might be better than dealing with incorrect stats for next 4 weeks or so.

• What did you do ? Factory reset ? Expressionless

• More or less the same happened here, easy one hour recovery run which give a 5.0 anaerobic and a 5.0 aerobic.
    BUT I deleted the activity on the watch before it got uploaded to garmin. I don't see it in activity but I am still completely wrong in all training statuses.

• It is even worse...

I performed my workout, and before saving the activity, I noticed that sthg was wrong with the HR. So, I decided to ignore it.

The activity was never saved, and so, it is not in my activities register, but the training status, Vo2Max,...was automatically updated (!!) , and for sure, no way to delete it or recover the previous status...

Surprising.

• Yesterday my heart rate was over 210 and I didn't noticed while I was running and I got 1.015 exercise load points (5-6 times higher than usual). I remove the heart rate data but I cannot remove training load. Is there any way how we can remove this form the statistics?

• No you can’t. Garmin don’t consider it as an issue. You can factory reset the watch. (I know you don’t want to do that and probably won’t but it works) /sadface