This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 945 System SW 3.30 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile. 

Change Log System SW 3.30

• Added PacePro feature.
  • Added additional data field configurations (5 and 6 field).
  • Added graphical gauge data fields (i.e. Heart Rate, Cadence, etc.)
  • Improve ANT+ and BLE sensor management
  • Improvements to phone and sensor connectivity
  • Improvements to headphone pairing, connectivity, and media player
  • Improvements/fixes for WiFi connectivity (fix for 0200 Error)
  • Improvements to golf
  • Improvement/fixes for Connect IQ
  • Improvements/fixes for Spotify
  • Bluetooth software update to address battery life issues that could occur on some devices
  • Some improvements for segments/Strava segments
  • Fix blocky elevation issue
  • Fix potential device freeze on activity summary loop
  • Brought in treadmill calibration improvement. There is an additional issue with calibration that is being actively investigated for release
  • Various other fixes and improvements

Additional updates on the same Rollout schedule

Sensor Hub 2.70
ANT/BLE/BT 4.30

• Hi Former Member, can you advise roughly when the Asia rollout of FW 3.30 will be please?

• Same question here. Don’t really mind going in later but would appreciate a bit of insight on when

• Twenty-six days since the launch of this live update, active calories are a mess and have been so since 3.08. Intensity minutes are also a mess and have been since 3.08 (and I have it set to automatic via the site because having it measure it by zone doesn't count intensity in those zones. It's broken). For me to obtain any active calories during the standard 24/7, I would need to be lightly jogging for hours at end in everything I do. Example: I walked for approx 1.5 hours and amassed approx 8k steps the other day, watch counted 93 active calories. 

RHR is still a mess (and not a hardware issue as I am using a brand new 945, and it's doing the same thing). There is nothing physically wrong with me on my end, either. My 7-day chart looks like a seismograph during an earthquake. Regular heart rate in real-time is always stuck around the standard 72 BPM or will rubber band to it over and over. Again, this is a brand new 945, and it is doing the same things as my prior 945.

Need some relief for some of these problems, Garmin. 

• desde que he actualizado a 3.30 el sistema move IQ a dejado de funcionar , aun estando 3 horas el reloj en una mesa no me marca que me tengo que mover .

since I have updated to 3.30 the move IQ system has stopped working, even if the clock is on a table for 3 hours it does not mark me that I have to move