- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected] Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 3.08:
- Added PacePro feature.
- Added additional data field configurations (5 and 6 field).
- Added graphical gauge data fields (i.e. Heart Rate, Cadence, etc.)
- Improve ANT+ and BLE sensor management
- Bluetooth software update to address battery life issues that could occur on some devices
- Improvements to headphone pairing and media player
- Improvements to golf
- Improvement/fixes for Connect IQ
- Some improvements for segments/Strava segments
- Various other fixes/improvements
- Connect your Forerunner 945 to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and unzip Forerunner945_308Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- In Forerunner945_308Beta, go to the RemoteSW folder. Place the GUP3114.GCD and GUP3303.GCD file in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the watch, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, place the GUPDATE-280.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder. Rename GUPDATE-280.GCD to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device. To revert the RemoteSW, place the RemoteSW\Downgrades\GUP3114-250.GCD and RemoteSW\Downgrades\GUP-3303-360.GCD in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.