This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Corrupt activity files (lot of them)

Few days ago i posted an issue with an corrupt activity file, not uploading to Garmin connect.

I am having this issue again and again (didn't have any since purchased on may), so don't know what's happening here Sob

FW 2.8

• This has been happening to me across several watches and countless versions of Garmin Express software on the Mac. i used to try sorting it and getting support about it but it was never addressed. I've found just quitting and reopening Garmin Express often "fixes" it. I think it is just indicative of how flakey Garmin's software is in general.

• For the record: maybe is just coincidence, but i am having this corrupt stuff since i buy a Vivsamrt 4 and defined this as primary monitor, which, BTW is not syncing Body battery with FR 945 as i mention in VS4 forum (ahem!)

• More corrupted files for the collection, BETA 3.08...

• I have rarely had a corrupt file across many thousands of activities and several different Garmin watches...and I am a Mac user. Do you have any CIQ apps or watch faces on? Do you have any pods connected? Are you using a HRM-Tri or Swim? Do the files upload from Garmin Connect interweb? Do the activities synch via Bluetooth or WiFi?