This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bug in firmware 2.70: before resuming an activity, no symbol shows if gps is ready.

I describe what happens: when I start a run activity, initially there is a red semicircle, partially white, then the semi- circle becomes all red, then appears "gps ready" and the circle becomes green. If for some reason the watch loses the gps signal, the semicircle becomes red again.  I look at the color and I know what to do: if there is a green color I know that I can start the activity because gps is ready. When I stop the activity there is a red circle, even if the gps is ready. Probably the red circle means that I stopped the activity. If I click "RESUME LATER", when, after drinking a beer, I want to start the activity again, there is this red circle. There is no blinking symbol of gps that tells me if gps is ready or not. Eventually appears "gps ready" for one second and the watch vibrates, but after that again this red circle and no symbol of gps. So it's really impossible to be sure that gps is ready. In my old FR610 there was a square, when it was blinking it was meaning "no gps" , when it was solid it was meaning "gps ready". Now there is no symbol. At the beginning of an activity the green colour of the semicircle is enough to know that gps is ready, but when I resume the activity there is no symbol and no color.

I ask  to add this to the list of bugs.