This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Manual Set lactate threshold pace?

Is there a way to manually enter a lactate threshold pace or HR? The auto-detection of lactate threshold on the watch leaves a lot to be desired and pretty regularly gives me the wrong pace.

This wasn't an issue until the new Training peaks auto push calendar workouts to Garmin Connect was implemented. The training peaks run workouts are set to a percentage of LT pace and connect is pushing it to my watch as such. Training peaks has my accurate pace of 7:50min/mile and the paces for my run intervals when viewed in TP reflect that. When I start doing the workout on my watch however, the paces the watch are telling me to run are much slower. I'm pretty sure it is using the watch detected pace of 8:30 min/mile and I can't find any way to fix it. I can't find a way to enter a new value in GCM or the GC web portal. It seems if you can set your paces by LT HR, you should be able to do so with pace as well.