- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected] Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.64:
- Added ability to enable wrist-based heart rate for swimming (pool and open water). To enable this feature: 1. Open Menu 2. Scroll to 'Wrist Heart Rate' and enter menu 3. Scroll to 'While Swimming' and toggle to 'On'
- Note that there are inherent limitations with the technology that may cause some of the heart rate readings to be inaccurate under certain circumstances. These circumstances include the user’s physical characteristics, the fit of the device, and the type and intensity of the swimming. For the most accurate heart rate during swimming, Garmin recommends using HRM-Swim or HRM-Tri heart rate monitors.
- Added Connect IQ 3.1 functionality.
- Fixed issues with LiveTrack
- Addressed rare issue of hourly alert drifting off of hour
- Fixed lapping issues in adaptive training plans and workouts
- Addressed 'Around Me' search time when using North Up map
- Fixed issue of duplicates of a user in GroupTrack
- Enabled support for Approach CT10 golf club trackers
- Added Sight N' Go feature
- Connect your Forerunner 945 to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and unzip Forerunner945_264Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- In Forerunner945_264Beta, go to the RemoteSW folder. Place the GUP3114.GCD file in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the watch, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, place the GUPDATE-250.GCD (or if you were on 2.60, GUPDATE-260.GCD) file in the \GARMIN folder. Rename GUPDATE-250.GCD to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device. To revert the RemoteSW, place the RemoteSW\Downgrades\GUP3114-220.GCD in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.
The download can be found here.