This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Πρόβλημα με αυτόματη λειτουργία του wifi στο forerunner 945

Hello everyone, I would like your help, if anyone knows, for the following problem I have with the forerunner 945's Wi-Fi. In particular, it sends my activities to my router only manually and not with the automatic process. This is the case lately, and it was initially working normally. If there was a problem with running the wifi on fr945 then it would not work manually. Also, I'm not sure if the problem arose after the latest software update and it's probably a bug that can be corrected in the next update. Thank you.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago

What do you mean by initially working normally?  I have both the 945 and 935, and unless I'm mistaken, the Wi-Fi feature doesn't automatically connect and you have to manually activate it to pass data. 

• There is a setting that allows the devices (both 935 and 945) to automatically sync activities over wifi.

I use this with both the 935 and 945 and it still works for me: when I come home from a run, they both automatically connect to wifi and upload the latest activity.

• Settings>Wifi then Auto Upload=on.

It won't happen if you're playing music, and if I recall, will use BT if that's also connected.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago in reply to jim_m_58

That's why I wasn't aware of it. I keep my BT on 24/7.

• This is exactly what I mean, that is, it works hand-held, but not with the automatic function when a wifi network is detected.

• I have tried my friend, but the problem is left. This feature worked initially, but not now, and I can not figure out what happened suddenly. In fr 630 I work perfectly from 2015 when I bought it. I think the problem is related to the software, otherwise it would not work altogether.

• Hello, inform everyone in the group. 

As I said in my previous post, there was a problem with auto-activation of my network tracking to upload my activities. Finally, with the help of Garmin support, the solution was found. Specifically, I reset the default settings and automatic upload is working normally. Thanks.