Any way to manually edit the LOAD on an activity?

13045101633.zip

I completed the following workout and it was a 17 hour total time run through the Grand Canyon. I needed to turn off wrist HR to keep the battery from dying on me, and now i'm getting nearly no effect for the workout. 

Can anyone point me in the direction of what's needed to get this to "count" as it's ruining a lot of my Garmin metrics to use load/effort this month for other workouts. 

• I have the same problem on my Epix Pro; manually added a workout but it didn’t boost my training load :-(. Help Garmin

• The load is calculated during the workout using HR data and pace/power if applicable and available. Manually uploading a FIT file recorded by a Garmin device will update it. In addition, Garmin calculates the load of activities imported from zwift in the cloud.

There is no way for you to update or recalculate the training load. If you delete the activity, the training load is suppressed from your load and recovery metrics. I don't think it updates training readiness though; not sure.

Adding a manual activity will not update the load.