Forerunner 945LTE, I get the impression that my running pace is updated too slowly.

Hola, no sé si este es el mejor lugar para consultar esto... A ver si me podéis ayudar... El caso es que tengo un Forerunner 945LTE y me da la impresión de que mis ritmos de carrera también están actualizados. poco a poco estoy bastante seguro de que tengo configurados correctamente tanto los satélites como el registro de datos, ¿cuál podría ser el motivo? o ¿cómo podría mejorarlo?

Hello, I don't know if this is the best place to consult this... Let's see if you can help me... The fact is that I have a Forerunner 945LTE and I get the impression that my running paces are updated too slowly, I'm I'm pretty sure that I have both the satellites and the data recording configured correctly, what could be the reason? or how could I improve it?

• Hello, which speed do you mean? min/km?

If min/km it could be that you are using the wrong field? 

• I agree with you.

I have a page with Pace and Lap Pace. It feels like it is slow to update. I added another page that also has Lap Time and Lap Distance so I could do my own quick calculation of pace (at easy math distances like .25 .33 .5). I can't recall my results, it keeps me too busy.

What seemed to be faster updating is setting up a Pace Pro plan. The Pace Pro page current pace and seconds ahead/behind seem updated more, that I am able to keep on pace noticably better.