spike in LTE issues since FW 16.18

Has anyone else seen a lot more LTE issues since updating to 16.18?  I've had several recurrences of the 'stuck on "Starting Live Tracking"' for the whole run, which had been gone with the previous FW version or two, and it also anecdotally seems like it's dropping the tracking mid-run much more frequently also.  It could be that it's starting to have radio hardware issues, but the timing is very suspicious.  And it's all in my same neighborhood, so the cell signal shouldn't be any different.  Wondering if it's just me or if it's a known issue, although I don't see other complaints here yet...

• My LTE is working just fine. Haven't seen any difference since the update. 

• Mine seems to be acting about the same with the latest firmware and prior - which is generally as I would expect without frequent disconnects or problems.

Since owning the watch (bought basically at launch) I have seen a few periods of time where I noted (what felt like) more frequent "live track stopped" / "live track resumed" messages mid-run.  I was never able to conclude the cause to it coming or going, however.  My running routes are varied but generally repetitive on the same roads and paths.