LTE Reception has become worse

Since a recent update the LTE reception has become worse for me.

In the past i had no problems on my normal running course. Now i always get "no signal" during the activity and people can't see my livetrack.

Anyone experiencing similar problems?

• Over my time with the 945LTE (since launch) I've generally run 2x a week for 45-60 minutes using LTE for LiveTrack and generally with similar routes from the same start/end location.

I generally don't see issues with signal, although felt like there was a time period (maybe 6-8 months ago?) where I was seeing frequent LiveTrack disconnected pop-ups mid-run.  I couldn't pinpoint what caused it (firmware, weather...) but do recall it seeming to occur consistently when it had been very rare or non-existent prior.

... and just like when it started, I also can't recall when it stopped as I don't see it happening now for me.  In my case I'd guess it lasted for a month or so but given hesitancy to claim something is a problem or is fixed with a single random occurrence it's hard to pinpoint.

Sorry to not be very helpful, in short, I haven't noticed anything in my use.