Training Effect of a single activity vs multiple short activities

It seems that it is very easy to get to a Training Effect of 1, and it takes more and more time to get more Training effect the longer the activity goes on.

Similarly, I don't think training load is adding up linear either.

But this would mean that I get more training effect if I record my warmup runs to and from the running track separately and record the actual training as a Track run compared to having everything as a single Run activity.

Is my observation correct that multiple short training sessions give me more training effect/load than a single activity, and is there any way to still use the track run profile? (maybe merge the activities or a multi-sport profile)

• I prefer to record my warm up, workout and cooldowns separately when I do track runs for the same reason.
    If I record everything in the same run, then I don't get any low aerobic points for the easy running part of my workout.
    By splitting up the run, I can get some low aerobic points for the warmup, then some high aerobic and anaerobic points for the workout
    and then some additional low aerobic points for the cooldown.

If garmin can give us the correct aerobic points for the easy running bits then I would have preferred to keep it all in the same activity.