So Are we getting Morning Review?

Are we getting Morning Review? Are any of the other software updates coming our way? I chose the 945LTE since it was supposed to be tops seems like it should get software features added for at least 2 years

• according to DC Rainmaker, yes we will be getting Morning Review. hoping we will see a beta released for the 945LTE firmware soon.

(confession: i am definitely leaning towards getting a 955 or 955 Solar. my 945LTE will find a good home with my friend so i have vested interested in making sure it's all working and feature-ful for him -- it will be his first Garmin watch but he's active and i've been trying sell him on getting one for years. he's now come around to the idea)

• Has Garmin has said if it will support the new 955 features on the 945 LTE?  (I know DC rainmaker has good connections but I'd like to hear it directly.) I just bought a 945 LTE before I heard of the 955 and have not opened it since I would prefer the features of the 955.

• Garmin says nothing. Only rumors from DCRainmaker.

• I would like some official news that a watch I bought for over $700 a year ago will get some software updates. If it does not too much compelling for me to upgrade. Touch screen would be nice, and as much as I like lighting my money on fire I like the watch (despite the crack I have in the screen) so ideally keep it a little longer

• i hear you. if it wasn't for my friend, i would be keeping the 945LTE at least a couple more years. even with a couple annoying bugs and less than advertised battery life, it's worked well for me the past year.

while it would be nice to get an official word from Garmin, i am optimistically taking DC Rainmaker's comments as being accurate. else, both Garmin and DC Rainmaker would lose a lot of credibility.

the fact that they didn't release a 955 LTE and the 945LTE will continue to be sold (presumably at the $450 price point (USD)?) suggests that an update should be coming. i certainly would love to hand over my watch to my friend with the new firmware installed and the full feature set, and more importantly, hopefully some of the battery consumption issues resolved.

(sorry about your screen crack: i'm a big proponent of tempered glass screen protectors...even without the right size being current available, i'll either buy a 945 protector or use one of my 945LTE ones on the 955 until i can get the right size)

• I get more and more skeptical as time wears on. While I was happy to finally get a beta update (6.04), the slllooowww pace updates for the 945LTE (as justified by the seemingly insurmountable red tape to validate an LTE device combined with newer/shinier objects to support) has me doubting we ever get it. The only "official" word we may ever get might be the Garmin's own (DCR-inspired) comparison tool... which has a noticeable BLANK for morning report, HRV status, and training readiness.

• It'll be winter before we get any update, I was tempted to buy a 255 but I just thought sod it I'm going back to basics and using my FR10 again.