Triathlon did not connect to Vector 3 during bike nor Stryd during run…

Today I did a Triathlon using the 945. 

For the bike I also have the edge 1030 that also record so I can compare

the edge has connected to the pedals without issue so pedals were ok. 

yesterday I did a bike activity with the 945 lte and it connected on the vector. 
previous runs were ok with the Stryd and Stryd was charged

so 945lte does not connect to any new sensors after the swim ?

this watch is not even beta it’s alpha software given the number of issues…

Garmin please get your s… together and deliver rapidly a new firmware !

• For what it's worth, the last tri activity I did, this worked.  I was using 3.07 firmware and vector 3 pedals.  I see power data for the bike leg, so the pedals did connect when I got the the bike.

I also use a run pod, and I know that connected when I got to the run, as well.

• Umh weird. I remember I saw the popup of the footpad connecting to the watch but no trace of any extra field in the FIT file. 

I've given up on this watch so I will not get the change to try it again 

• I have done two triathlons with 945 LTE.  I have Vector 3S pedals and Stryd.  For both triathlons in triathlon mode the pedals connect during the bike but the Stryd does not connect for the run.  

First race the transition area was extremely small, maybe the pedals were still connected when I started the run.  Second race had a big transition area, no way pedals were connected when I started the run.  Stryd connects OK if I test it out in triathlon mode but not during a race and I never have a problem with Stryd connecting in run mode.