Bug with temporary solution: playlist does not start

Another strange bug: I take my Jabra Elite 85t out of the box and put it in my ear. Cell phone connects by itself. Then long press the "Down" button to get to the music menu. When I play (Spotify) it connects to the Jabra, which works, but the music doesn't start. Now when I press play nothing happens. No sound, no play, nothing at all. If I choose another playlist to play and then go to play, everything plays as normal, as if nothing had happened. Then I can go back to the original playlist and finally listen to my music. Annoying, such bugs of course drive you crazy just before the run.

• I have the same problem with Jaybird Vista 2. Think it’s not a Garmin but a Spotify app bug. 

• Among multiple other bugs I can confirm I also have the same problem. 

• I can confirm this bug. I have the same issue but with music loaded directly onto the watch. So it has nothing to do with Spotify

• Agree, same issue with audiobooks loaded directly on watch. I reported to Garmin and they sent me a new watch which I knew wouldn't help and was a major pain and of course didn't work. My use case is slightly different than OPs. I do the long press of the music button and it will show the 'Now Playing' menu item selected. If I select that it goes to a playlist of my audiobook chapters. Selecting anything there will do nothing. So, when I see that first 'Now Playing' menu I just reboot. After it starts back up when i long-press the music button the 'Now Playing' screen that has the book cover (if there is one) and the player controls on it shows up. Now when I press 'Play' it will connect to my earbuds and start playing. Unfortunately, most of the time it will lose my location in the chapter so I'll have to fast-forward to find it.

• I also find the music application very slow and prone to hanging up. When I load a playlist it spends about 10-20 seconds loading it, and if left alone it will usually start. I use aftershokz headphones and music from iTunes. My 945 was much quicker with the same music/playlist.