This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 935 SW 15.10 is live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically through Garmin Connect Mobile. 

This is largely the same update as 15.00 but now includes a fix for a translation bug that we introduced. 

Change Log

• Added support for inReach display verification when using authentication.
  • Brought in support for CIQ SDK v3.1.
  • Improved pairing experience with Garmin Dual ANT+/BLE Sensors.
  • Fixed an issue with proximity pairing a dual mode sensor.
  • Fixed an issue with treadmill calibration.
  • Fixed an issue where Pool Swim activities could contain position data.
  • Fixed an issue where the device could register a speed spike during Ski activities.
  • Fixed an intermittent issue where average HR, max HR and calorie counts could be inaccurate during a pool swim.
  • Fixed an issue where the course list appears to skip a course when scrolling.
  • Fixed an intermittent issue where the device would display a distance of 0 when navigating to a point right after a power cycle.
  • Made several improvements for Golf.
  • Made other miscellaneous code improvements and bug fixes.
  • Just received the 15.0 update (after 5 days that it's out) and it messed up the hebrew. Tried to manually get the 15.1 by connecting the watch to garmin express but no luck there. It didn't download 15.1.

Is there a way to accelerate this? Manually make it upgrade to the latest? Or just wait for another 5 days until it is received automatically? 

Thanks,

David.

• Fixed an issue with treadmill calibration.

Is it related to not displaying of the option to enter the distance value (from treadmill device) after each run on treadmill (missing option: Calibrate & Save)?

• Since last Saturday, when I believe my 936 got v15.00, it adds too much to active calories.
    I use 935 to track all dedicated activities (rides, runs, swims etc) and to use it as an activity tracker.
    Before Saturday Active calories were quite close to sum of calories burnt during recorded activities and plus some more if I walk without recording.

But now it calculates enormous calories:
    For example, today I ran 5km and spent 385 kcal and rode 25 km on my bike with power meter and spent 585 kcal. That's close to right value.
    In total it's 970kcal.

Also I had about 7000 steps recorded, most of them during my run.

But on the screen "Calories In/Out" it shows me 1701 Active calories and 989 resting.
    So "active calories" has 731 kcal added for nothing.

For me it looks like new firmware adds calories even when I start any activity.

Now "Calories In/Out" is absolutely useless.

Please fix this issue.

• my 936

my Forerunner 935 of course

• Likewise got v15.00 the other day and my treadmill runs are all messed up now; really messed up.

I ran a casual 3.0-mile run yesterday, according to the treadmill. My 935 says something crazy like 8.??, but when I try to Calibrate & Save I can only set a distance between 3.5 and 3.99 ... so I Resume running till I reach 3.5 miles according to the treadmill and now when I try to Calibrate and Save but now all I save to is a distance between 3.90 and 3.99.

I connect the watch to Express and It says software v15.00 and it is up to date, Obviously, v15.00 is a bad release. (I mean try to run every day and it's the same treadmill, and after 15 years inside Microsoft HQ I can see a bad software release whenever I get a new push of something)

Any latest news on the v15.01 release (patch) schedule will be pushed to the rest of us? Many thanks ...

• Mine upgraded to 15.0 today, which surprised me since this is a known buggy release and 15.1 is already out....

• Upgraded to 15.10 but I'm still not seeing "Calibrate & Save" after a treadmill run.

• P.S. ... FWIW just did a casual 5.00 mile on the treadmill a few minutes ago.

Seems the elapsed time was right, re the treadmill, and I could Calibrate & Save to 5.00 miles with no issues on my 935 today. Maybe I just need to keep jogging 5 miles a day :-)

• Same problem here, calories spent totally exploded and useless now

• Since 15 my HR on runs has been tracking wrong. I've used optical and the HRM strap and it has been reading too high on runs. This coincided directly with the firmware update.