This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sensor Connectivity Difficulty

I'm on the current firmware, but this issue has been happening even with the last few updates.

My sensors for cycling are:

• Favero Assioma UNO Power Meter
  • Garmin Speed
  • Garmin Cadence (disabled usually since the Assioma does cadence)
  • Garmin HRM-Tri

I also have the Garmin Footpod for running and I have a CycleOps Magnus smart trainer, but that isn't paired with the 935.

While riding indoors, I don't use Zwift or anything.  I program my workouts into my Garmin Edge 520+.  The Edge is paired to the Speed, Cadence, HRM-Tri, and Magnus sensors.  The watch is paired to the Speed, HRM-Tri and Assioma sensors.

My issue is that 9 times out of 10, my 935 will connect to all of the sensors except my Assioma.  I have to reboot the 935, then it connects without any issues.  I've deleted the Assioma and re-added it and still had the same issue.

I've also had the same issue using the Extended Display Mode of the 520+.  It will search for the 935 and sometimes it'll show up and sometimes it won't.  I went on a 2+ hour ride a week ago and it paired and worked for about 30 minutes, then I noticed the stats weren't updating on the 520+ but they were on the watch.  I exited Extended Display Mode and tried to start it again but it couldn't find the 935.  Since I was in the middle of the ride, I didn't restart the 935.

Any thoughts?