Update can be downloaded through Garmin Express, or Garmin Connect Mobile, pending the roll out.
- Added sleep tracking widget with sleep score and insights by Firstbeat AnalyticsTM.
- Added the ability to rate the perceived effort and feel of a Run, Bike, or Swim activity. The prompts appear during activity save. Go to [Activity] Settings > Self Evaluation for options.
- Added Ultra Run activity profile.
- Added VO2 Max for Trail Run activities.
- Added new workout animations which can be updated with Express or a Wifi sync.
- Improved results for daily Body Battery calculations.
- Updated Intensity Minutes determinations to align with guidance from CDC.
- Updated workout audio prompts for hundredths distance precision.
- Added metabolic calories into the total calories reported in the calories data field and recorded in the activity file.
- Improved feedback on stress level readings.
- Improved power meter calibration and settings.
- Improvements to swimming activities.
- Fixed some metronome interference with wrist-based cadence.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
UPDATE LIVE - June 3rd, 2021