This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Estimated Sweat Loss and Nutrition & Hydration for Forerunner 745

Hello, 

do you know whether this feature is coming to Forerunner 745? It seems to be included in FR 245. You can see following stat in Garmin Connect: 

However, Forerunner 745 shows only calories:

Thanks a lot!

• Would love to get an answer for this as well. I had this feature on my vivoactive 4 and feels like it should be on a watch at this price point.

• Former Member Please can we get an update on this please. Only thing that has got me down about an otherwise super upgrade from the vivoactive 4

• I am curious about this as well.  I was a bit shocked that it was not available on a Forerunner device but was on my VA 4.  The VA 4 also updated the Hydration widget with a new target based on loss during activity.  I miss this feature.  It did not even cross my mind to check if the 745 had it before "upgrading".  I hope this is something that may be coming.

Edit: Auto Increase is enabled in Garmin Connect.  Which is why I think it's related to the estimated sweat loss not being calculated.

• Hi, ,

Is there any chance we could get an update on this please??

• If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, it doesn't. What is there to update and what difference will it make knowing?  

• I think it is reasonable thing to ask since it is available on lower end devices.

• To what end?  Will we get this, that, or the other because a different watch that cost less has it?  That's the argument?  It's called product differential and it makes perfect business sense. Let me ask you a simple question. Did you buy your 745 because it fit your needs and the price you were willing to pay, or did you buy it in the hopes it will one day have features from another watch?  Garmin has been known to add features to watches after their release and they have also denied to add features from other watches.  It's product differential and this is how a business makes money.  So, I would argue it's not reasonable to expect a feature just because that manufacturer offers it on a device that cost less. 

• Hi Everyone, I have sent replies to everyone individually we are wanting to get a ticket submitted for this as it should be functioning on as on the 245. If you are new to this thread, mention my name in response to this reply to get my attention and I can get you added to that ticket. In the meantime, to those of whom I reached out to via personal message I look forward to your response so I can get the ticket moving. 

• Garmin-Brooks seeing the same issue