This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Performance Condition/ 745

Former Member
Former Member

Hi there,

so after the update on 3.0 when I start a coach training and after the warm up I never get the condition performance message, before the update after the warp up and after running 5-10 min on my normal tempo I was getting the message as I should but after the update nope :/ .

anyone with the same issue ?

just to say again haven’t tried just to start an activity (ran obviously) i am only referring to coach training.

thanks in advance !

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to 8936909

Exactly that , no vo2 update , and by update of course I am not expecting the number to change every time , just to say it’s update today which doesn’t.

and also no performance condition at anytime during running .

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to Former Member

Any update ? Shall I go and return my watch since it’s on the first 30 days or it’s a software thing and will be fixed soon ? 
    garmin support would be lovely if you could answer back so we k we what to do ;)

• or it’s a software thing

Yes, it's a software thing.

will be fixed soon ? 

Perhaps. But don't hold your breath.

garmin support would be lovely if you could answer back

If you want an answer from garmin support then you need to contact them directly.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to tmk2

Well I did in live chat but they don’t know anything there , only thing they tell me is go to garmin at my city and have my watch check lol , which is exactly what they told me to do when the widgets  were missing and it was only a software issue :/

• Unfortunately garmins support channels are just ridiculous ... its a pain in the ass since i am a garmin customer 

• they don’t know anything there

That's no surprise.

only thing they tell me is go to garmin at my city and have my watch check lol

Obviously, waste of time.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to tmk2

Well let’s hope someone at least let us know what’s wrong and that at least they try to fix it..

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to Former Member

Went for a run today , (garmin coach ) yet again no performance condition and at the no vo2 stats (said it updated days ago).

Com on garmin say something lol that at least you are aware of the issue .

• I just got mine today and went out for a short run and I got performance condition as well as vo2. It upgraded yo 3.0 after I set it up.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to tommycampbell

Well , Mine still doesn’t but I am training with coach garmin atm so maybe there is a problem over there .

will you try out a garmin coach session and let us know ? It’s mostly easy 10 min runs so just to know if the problem is specified for the coach or if it’s a watch issue ?

thanks in advance !