Request: Improve usability courses

I love my Forerunner 955. But the handling of courses is very tiresome and I think this will only get more work if I start adding more courses. The functionality on my old Tom Tom Sports Adventurer was so much better. Given that navigation is a key feature, I think this really deserves improvement. 

There are already some posts pointing to some of these issues, but given they haven't been solved, let me request this again. None of it is rocket science, but it would make using my watch more enjoyable and help me to recommend it.

In order of importance:

- Allow for an option under [activity] -> navigation, to sort for the courses with the nearest starting point

- Allow for adding multiple courses through the computer app at the same time (I want to drag 10 gpx files, select all the same activity and upload to the watch in the minimal amount of clicks)

- When sending to the watch show a pop up in Garmin connect to sync immediately without the need to touch my watch (instead of going all steps through the watch menu)

- When syncing the watch show a confirmation how many routes have been added

- If deleting courses in connect, delete them from the watch when syncing (or allow for this option) (allow for selecting and deleting multiple courses at the same time)