This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 55 software v8.02 sleep widget missing / gone

Hi Garmin Experts,

I've recently noticed my Forerunnet 55 sleep widget was gone, I've tried to looking from the watch widget settings and Garmin Connect app in my phone the widget options is not available.

I also already tried to restart my watch and did not change anything, I'm currently using v8.02. Is someone else facing the same issue and know how to fix this? Or this is a Garmin software bugs/?

• I've tried to reset the settings and all data from my Forerunner, and still I can't recover the sleep widget.
    Is Garmin officially removing the sleep widget on v8.02 or it is a software bug?

• I would like to clarify regarding the Forerunner 55 sleep tracking feature. There are two items I didn't aware the different earlier between widget options vs card in My Day view in Garmin Connect app.

Forerunner 55 with v8.02 it is confirmed there is no sleep widget however, the sleep tracking feature can be shown as a card in Garmin Connect My Day view if you are wearing your watch during your sleep hours.

Because I stop wearing my Forerunner 55 during my night sleep for quite sometimes, the sleep card in My Day view in Garmin in Connect App is missing. Once I start wearing my watch again for two nights the sleep card was shown again.

Hope this can clarify all the confusing for every Forerunner 55 users.