This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bluetooth connection range has been greatly reduced.

Bluetooth connection works at a distance of no more than 3 meters. Previously, this was not the case, moreover, during the activity, when the watch is on the left hand, and the phone is in the case on the right, the connection is lost, so the phone is forced to be placed on the same hand as the watch. I checked the range both with the phone and with the tablet, the point is in the watch. The problems started around 7.08 update. Does anyone have similar problems?

Phone samsung m32, tablet samsung tab a7 lite.

• I had a BT issue with my 955 at some stage.

I "forgot" the device from the phone BT settings , removed the GC app , restarted both devices , reinstalled GC app and re-paired the watch . Mine is IOS so wording may be different on Android

Also do a soft reset of the watch (hold in light button until it powers off, then restart after 15s)

• Thanks for the answer. I did not understand what kind of problem with BT you had. In my case, there is no problem with the connection itself, the problem is with the distance between the phone and the watch. Just in case, I followed your instructions. Unfortunately, the result is the same, the connection is only at a distance of no more than 3 meters, if more then the connection is lost.