This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Breathwork technique

On my Forerunner 55 I only appear to have the "Relax and Focus" technique with no options to change it unlike on other watches as shown in a Garmin video.

Has anyone else with a 55 been able to change the technique?

• Not me, i also hate the beep at the end of the activity.

• As far as I know, the only way to have different breathwork exercises on the 55 is if you download a separate Connect IQ app for breathwork exercising unless they decide to release an update to change this.  And yes, that beep at the end of the activity does not appeal to me either.

• no other than only on breathing technique, but actually that one was the best anyway. I never used any other on my Venu2 or 245.

Besides: I dont get the vibration to signal breath in/out/hold. I switched it on and off and on again, no vibration?! Bug?

When I do the breathing exercise in the Yoga Device App the Vibration works

• This is also the case on the Vivosmart 5. Quite annoying, as the instructions indicate we should have 3 techniques to choose from. 

• No. It has just the pne thing.
    I have tone alerts switched off in the main settings menu because they drive me nuts.in pace-based activities. I do not get a beep at the end of the R&F activity.
    @airteluser I have no trouble with the vibratioon alerts for breathing in and out BUT they are reaally very short, light vibratiioons so you might just not be feeling them.

• @Dizzy is right, the vibration alerts are really light, you have to be really still to feel them

I believe this is done so they don't disturb the relaxation.