This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cannot send PacePro plan to FR55

Created a PacePro plan on Garmin Connect website and press “Send to Device”. However, there is no PacePro plan on my FR55. Tried to send the same plan from Garmin Connect iOS but no luck. Please help. Thanks.

• Hi,

Theres are 2 workarounds for this problem (synchronizing exercises via bluetooth) - I figured it out today, after 6 days of fighting... (Garmin Helpdesk doesn't know how to help me to fix this issue).

Once you've sent your plan/workout/exercise to your watch (via BT) and you clicked Synchronize on your phone, try one of these workarounds:

Workaround #1: Install Garmin Express app and connect your FR55 (or any other "modern" FR) to your PC/MAC - the watch will sync automatically. Disconnect the watch from the computer - now you should be able to see your workouts/plans/trainings on your watch.

OR (more convenient method)

Workaround #2: (do not connect usb calbe, just use Bluetooth) Power Off and then Power ON your FR55 (hold the light button then select Power Off, then hold this button again to turn your FR55 on). Your previously sent workouts/plans/exercises will appear on your watch.

I think there is a bug in FR firmware - you have to reboot the watch (connecting a USB cable does this) for the training list/callendar/workouts/Garmin Couch/PacePro to be refreshed. They are stored in the WORKOUTS folder (in the memory of your FR) but for some reason our watches can't see them without a reboot.

I tested both methods an hour ago with Garmin Coach halfmarathon plan and some other custom exercises - both workaround work flawlessly, but every time you want to add or delete a workout or add or remove a workout to/from the calendar, you need to reboot the watch...

I don't know why Garmin can't fix it - the problem has been known for several years.

I hope I helped you.

gozdek