Battery is dying like crazy

Since the 17.xx firmware, the battery has literally been getting consumed like crazy and after this 18.xx its just become worse. I am losing more than 1% battery an hour even when the watch is idle, always on display off, Gesture mode on, 4 seconds timeout, bluetooth wifi off, sensor discovery off, satellites off, display brightness is lowest.

If there is a way to downgrade the firmware in any possible way, I really need it, I dont need the sleep coach or any stuff like that...first I used to charge my watch in 7 days even after so many workouts...now I have to charge it after every 4-5 days...

• I'm sorry to read about this! It looks like you're already on the right track with battery-saving settings. I'm not sure what your Pulse Ox setting is, but it may also help to check if the tracking is All Day, During Sleep, or On Demand, as that can use a lot of battery. Please reach out to Product Support directly so they can further investigate and see where the excess drain is coming from if it is not Pulse Ox. I recommend calling or 'chatting' in if possible so you can get the most efficient and detailed assistance. Thank you!