The Daily Suggested Workouts feature is ineffective. It provides a complete plan one moment, then suddenly disappears the next. This is frustrating and unacceptable. I regret purchasing a Garmin device.

I'm utterly disappointed by this situation.

I've scheduled several races for this year on my calendar.

Initially, the system generates a detailed plan for the primary race, complete with daily workouts and an overview of all the stages leading up to the event. However, after just 24 hours, everything disappears, leaving only rest days and base runs. What's worse, I can't even maintain the complete weekly plan as it keeps shifting the scheduled runs to the next day every night without fail!

For instance, yesterday it showed that today, Friday, and Saturday were rest days, with a long run scheduled for Sunday. However, this morning, it updated to show Sunday as another rest day, Monday and Tuesday as base runs, and Wednesday as a rest day again. It constantly postpones the runs to the following day, making it impossible for me to stick to the plan.

Even if I manage to complete the suggested workout for the day, the system fails to retain the logical plan it initially generated, which included tempo runs, sprints, base runs, and rest days. It's simply unacceptable.

I should have chosen a Coros or Apple device instead of dealing with this plain and outright rubbish.

This post was made several days ago on the beta forum, but nobody from Garmin gave any sign of caring about this issue.